HPPCDS.com

HPP

Friday, July 4, 2008

FINDING WISDOM IN AN OTHERWISE CONFUSING WORLD

There's a lot of information out there telling us how to live our lives.  In fact, there's too much, way too much.  I love simplicity; it has a certain unappreciated elegance.  Simplicity, like modesty and subtlety are words this culture tends to ignore; yet, they are wonderful concepts.  And this blog is my vehicle for using simplicity as the foundation for practical learning.  It is the "less is more" approach, and my role is that of a guide.  If you're trying to go from point A to point B, my job is to point you in the right direction.  The learnings that are acquired along the way fall into that category of knowledge we call wisdom.  This blog represents my own library of bits and pieces of wisdom that I have acquired over the years.  I believe that if you......slow down....read these posts......... from time...... to time.....you might find yourself learning........something of value....and then......perhaps.....when you are ready....making a change......at the right time......in the right place.....or with the right person.   Enjoy the journey.  

NEXT UP:  SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT WISDOM

No comments: